ANDREW BROCK upon graduating in 1973 from Hofstra University with a
Degree in Business and Finance, relocated from the New York area to Palm Beach
County. As a partner in Brock
Development Corporation, he has participated in all aspects of acquisition, design
and development of the real estate projects with an emphasis in the
construction area. He is President of Kiss Realty, Inc., a leasing, property
management and brokerage company, established in 1978, that oversees
approximately 500,000 square feet of commercial shopping space.
1975 – Ocean Mall, located on Singer Island, FL,
municipal beach front - 60,000 square foot ocean front resort lifestyle center
on the municipal beach front. Sold in 2006 to Catafulmo for $6,000,000.
1977 – Forum Square, located on Congress Avenue at
Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard in West Palm Beach, FL – 20,000 square foot strip
center directly across from the new Palm Beach Outlet mall.
1978 – Embassy Park Condominium – 84 town home
development utilizing the French outinard plying forms system for construction.
This project was completed and sold out in 6 months
1981 – Purchased and built four single family homes in
PGA National, including designing a model home used for sales in the burgeoning development
1986 – Crosstown Plaza, located on Community Drive and
Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL -145,000 square feet community shopping
center with a, Publix Food and Pharmacy Superstore and sub anchored by Beall’s
1992 – Gardens Town Square located at the southwest
corner of I-95 and Northlake Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL - 150,000 square
feet community shopping center, Publix, Office Max and over 100,000 square foot
of retail space.
1997 – City Centre located on PGA Boulevard and US1 in
Palm Beach Gardens, FL - Class “A” financial center anchored by Wilmington
Trust, Morgan Stanley/Dean Witter and Palm Beach National Bank, 183,000 square
1999 – NorthMil Plaza, located on Military Trail in
Palm Beach Gardens, FL - A 95,000 square feet community retail center, Palm Beach
Gardens, Florida. Currently anchored by Home Goods and sold in 2003
2001 – Abacoa Plaza, located on Donald Ross Road in
Jupiter, FL – 100,000 square feet Publix anchored community retail center.
2003 – Donald Ross Village, located on Donald Ross
Road in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – a 50 acre community consisting of a 25 acre
town home development sold to Lennar Corp. and a 100,000 square foot retail
complex consisting of a Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel, Cleveland Clinic,
Gold’s Gym, CVS Pharmacy and Chase bank.
2004 – Brock Land and Development Fund I – a $50,000,000
equity fund for the purpose of purchasing large, unentitled tracts of land,
then taking them through the approval process, with the goal to develop the
2005 – Texaco Gas Station, located at the corner of
Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard and Village Boulevard in West Palm Beach, FL – purchased
an old Miami Rug vacant building. Developed a 24 pump gas & 3000 foot
2007 – Brock Land and Development Fund II - A $150,000,000
blind pool of equity for the purpose of acquiring commercial land for
development and existing distressed properties in: Florida, Texas, Arizona,
Colorado, California, New Mexico and Tennessee
2007 – Hilton Homewood Suites – a 94 room all Suite
Hotel managed by Brock Development Corp.
2010 – Jacaranda Plaza a bank branch for JP Morgan
Chase in Fort Lauderdale, Florida – the first of a program to develop sites for
retail Bank branches
2010 – Bayside Lakes – a 70,000 square foot Publix
anchored grocery center in Palm Bay, Florida.
2010 – Riverside Market Square – an urban infill
Publix anchored shopping center in Jacksonville, Florida
2010 – Harbor Point – a 96,000 square foot to be built
Publix, including four outparcels, in Vero Beach Florida on US Highway 1 and 53rd
2010 – University Plaza – an existing Kmart center
which will be redeveloped as a Publix grocery anchored community center in
Graduated in 1969 from the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor Degree in Economics from the Wharton School of Finance and Commerce. In 1971, he graduated from the Columbia University School of Business with a Master of Business Administration Degree. As a partner in Brock Development, he has been responsible for the development of its projects and provides a special interest in the financing, acquisition and development of major properties. He is President of Brock Services, a management and development consulting firm. He has developed over one million feet of commercial and multi-family residential space. All owned projects are owner/managed. Mr. Brock’s projects include:
- 1975 - Radisson Plaza Hotel/Office Complex, Westchester, N.Y.
- 1978 - Cartoons Restaurant/Nightclub - Hewlett Bay Park, Long Island, N.Y.
- 1980 - Montauk Yacht Club Resort/Marina - 100-unit resort with 230 marina slips, Hamptons, Long Island, N.Y.
- 1980 - David’s Cookies - Long Island and Florida - Territory Master Franchise consisting of 25 stores
- 1983 - Ziegfield Estate - Landmark renovation of 23 units on Lake Mantauk
- 1986 - Queens Crossing - 206 unit high-rise condominium, New York City
- 1988 - Forrestwood Townhouses - 86-unit townhouse development, North Hills
- 1990 - Crosstown Plaza - 130,000 square feet community shopping center, Publix anchored
- 1993 - Gardens Town Square - 150,000 square feet community shopping center, Publix anchored
- 1997 - City Centre - Class “A” financial center anchored by Wilmington Trust, Morgan Stanley/Dean Witter and Palm Beach National Bank, 183,000 square feet, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- 1999 - NorthMil Plaza - Planned 95,000 square feet community retail center, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- 2000 - Echo Bay - Development of an office and retail facility for Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Westchester, N.Y.
- 2001 - Abacoa Plaza – 130,000 square feet community retail center, Jupiter, Florida
- 2003 - Donald Ross Village – a planned community consisting of Townhomes (sold to Lennar Corp.), Shopping Center, Hilton Hotel, and retail and office facilities, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- 2005 - Brock Land and Development Fund I - A blind pool of equity for the purpose of acquiring commercial land for development in growth areas: Florida, Texas, Arizona, Colorado and Carolinas
- 2006 - Echo Ground - Commercial Development for Webster Bank, Westchester, N.Y.
- 2007 - Webster Bank - Office and Retail branch
- 2007 - Brock Land Development Fund II - A blind pool of equity for the purpose of acquiring commercial land for development and existing distressed properties in: Florida, Texas, Arizona, Colorado and California, New Mexico and Tennessee
- 2007 - Hilton Homewood Suites - a 94 room all Suite Hotel managed by Brock Development Corp
- 2010 - Jacaranda Plaza - a bank branch for JP Morgan Chase in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the first of a program to develop sites for retail Bank branches
- 2010 - Bayside Lakes - a 70,000 square foot Publix anchored grocery center in Palm Bay, Florida
- 2010 - Riverside Market Square - an urban infill Publix anchored shopping center in Jacksonville, Florida
- 2010 - Harbor Point - a 96,000 square foot to be built Publix, including four outparcels, in Vero Beach, Florida on US Highway 1 and 53rd Street.
- 2010 - University Plaza - an existing Kmart center which will be redeveloped as a Publix grocery anchored community center in 2011
Over 40 years of experience in all aspects of commercial property management, leasing, development, acquisition and disposition. Experienced in document preparation, zoning , due diligence and commercial construction.
1978-1993: President and CEO of AEK Enterprises, Inc., a commercial property and real estate management company.
- Directed the development of the Royal Poinciana Plaza, a 160,000 square foot mixed-use commercial and financial center in the Town of Palm Beach, Florida.
- Directed the construction, leasing and property management of the historical Slat House, a 35,000 square foot office building (Palm Beach, Florida).
- Project Director for the retrofitting/conversion of a 4-story department store in downtown West Palm Beach into an office facility. Directed the construction of an adjacent 9-story parking garage with penthouse office suites.
- Responsible for all aspects of Leasing and Property Management of all of the above-referenced properties.
- Project Director for the establishment of the Palm Beach Hotel, a Radisson condominium hotel. Served as General Manager 1990-1994.
1993-1998: Real Estate Specialist, Palm Beach County Board of County Commissioners, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Directed all aspects of leasing, property management, acquisition and disposition of approximately 2 million square feet of County-owned commercial property.
1998 – Present: Senior Vice President, Operations, KISS Realty, Inc. and Brock Development Corp.
- Responsible for all aspects of leasing and property management of nine shopping centers (approx. 700,000 square feet of retail space) and a 100,000 square foot commercial/financial office complex.